We are Docking PTFA (Parent,Teacher, and Friends Association). We are a small but growing group.
- We raise money for the school children and help support and enhance their learning by organising various events.
- We pay for the buses at the whole school outing to the Panto at Christmas time to keep cost down for parents, and also purchase Year 6 leavers' gifts.
- We work very closely with the Church; we are always invited to have a stall at their ‘Hare Fare’.
- We are starting to work with the Ripper Hall Committee and were invited to have a grotto at their annual Christmas Fair. It was very popular and we hope to do it again this year.
- We have Christmas Fairs, very popular School Discos (split into 2 age groups), Raffles, Cake Raffles, Ice Lolly Fridays (this was very popular during heat wave) and we try and do refreshments at events that parents are invited to.
We try and meet once a half term and always look forward to meeting new people, so why not come along and share ideas? There might even be a chocolate biscuit thrown in!
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org